Günlük 14.07.2026 part 2

 So what am I supposed to do next given the circumstances? 


I don't have access to a vast network of friends with creative skills. 

We'll eventually work at a most likely a 9 5 job... 

İn remaining time, all I can do is work on my craft... 

Guitar, Music, Art... 

And 

Mind. 


CREATE CONTEXT. 


Work on these. 

All we've been left with is this wasteland and we need to get to heaven on earth. 

İf we grow in large numbers making the most of the population, things can change.


Rich enlightened people, they're the ones who should and must make children with skills to give to the world. If they were to become the dominant population, world can actually change.


 They're trying to get an easy to control herd for themselves making the most of the population.


We need to fight back. 


Jedi knights are here to create the perfect realm. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

My perspective on consciousness and what reincarnation actually is.

Zohar